IMO local providers of mobile telephony in Indonesia has a tablet with Android 1.2 GHz cortex prossesor A-9, is the first tablet that uses 1.2 GHz prossesor in Indonesia, but Android tablet is only marketed in Indonesia only has a price of $ 200.
IMO X8 uses the screen measures 9.7 inches (800 x 480) 16:9 TFT capacitive multi-touch, otherwise it is equipped with two cameras in front of and behind the main camera behind the 3 MP and 2 MP camera front.
IMO this tablet with Android 2.2 Froyo X8, which is very unfortunate that in many competitors are using Android 2.3 or even 3.0 Honeycomb, probably because the tablets are only for the Indonesian market alone.
X8 features available on the IMO include support for Flash 10.1, and the tablet is capable of playing high definition and other features such as AVIRM, RMVB, MKV, WMV, MOV, G-sensor applications (networks, office software, multimedia), games, video playback Full HD (1080p), Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, TXT), GPS, HDMI, E-book (favorites, background music and show the photo).
Like other IMO X8 is not compatible GSM and CDMA SIM card internet connection, so you need a special converter connected to the modem and WiFi 802.11.
Specifications of the IMO Tab X8:
* Dimensions: 196 x 120 x 14 mm
* Weight: 610 gr
* Display: TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16:9, 800 x 480 pixels (9.7 inches)
* Camera: Dual Camera (2MP front, rear 3 MP)
* Video Memory: 512 MB DDR 4G memory, a microSD slot
* Operating System: Android Froyo (v2.2)
* Processor: 1.2 GHz dual-core Cortex-A9 chipset Nvidia tegra2 Renesas EV2
* Data transfer: HSDPA
* Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth, USB v2.0
* Video player: AVIRM / RMVB / MKV / WMV / MOV
* Audio Player: MP3/WMA/3GP/WAV
* Review Photo: JPG, BMP, GIF,
* Other features: support for Flash 10.1, G-sensor applications (network, desktop software, multimedia), games, video playback, full HD (1080P), Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, TXT) , GPS, HDMI output, E-book (bookmarks, background music and photos showing)
* Battery: Li-Ion 3400 mAh. via GaTekno